Bow Windows in Burlington’s Nicest Homes
Bow windows are a series of four or more connected windows installed in a rounded shape, similar to bow windows.
Your new bow windows will:
- Flood your home with natural light.
- Keep your heating and cooling bills low.
- Provide a large, unobstructed view of the outside.
- Last longer than windows installed by other contractors.
Bow windows give your home a larger window area than bay windows, and allow more natural light into your living space.
Because bow windows consist of several individual window panels, you can choose options that open, stay closed, or a combination of both.
Don’t worry about that extra heat or cold
You don’t have to worry about inflating heating and cooling costs when you add a bow window or two to your home:
- Additional air space between the panes in your new windows reduce temperature transfer. This helps keep temperatures on both sides of the window more stable.
- Drafts will never be a problem. Our technicians weld the frame and sash – the part that holds the panes inside the frame – together. And our work is backed by a 10-year workmanship warranty.
Everything is warrantied
Our window manufacturers provide the best warranties in the industry.
Vinylbilt and Ostaco windows both offer non-limited, non-prorated and transferable warranties.
We’re so confident in the quality of our installation with that we offer a 10 year workmanship warranty on residential window and door installations.
If the installation on your windows doesn’t live up to industry standards, we will fix the problem and cover all labour and product costs.